Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Starting My Diet...tomorrow...next week...after the holidays

Pie eating contest at the Jefferson School, Wa...Image via Wikipedia
Eating machine. That's what my father calls me. He says I take after my mother in that regard. Gotta love the wonders of DNA. As I write this blog, I'm actually baking corn muffins...go figure.

As I've embarked on my career within the entertainment industry, my eating habits have become...well...awful. Since working on sets generally requires extraordinarily early mornings and long hours, I'm generally at the mercy of craft services. And for some reason, I always end up eating like 3 times more when I'm on a set than I would if I was home. Maybe because it's free? I'm not entirely sure of my logic.

I do my best to maintain my workout regimen, which is usually 5 days a week. There are certain weeks that my schedule just doesn't allow me to go to the gym as much...unless I skip sleeping. But for the most part, I'm able to fit at least an hour or two at the gym into my day regardless of how long I work. I try to imagine what I would look like if I wasn't working out to counteract my tremendous appetite. However, it'd be nice to actually look like I work out as much as I do. In order to accomplish this, I think I'm going to finally start my diet...again...tomorrow...maybe.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment