Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 18: A phone dangles off t...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Well, happy new year to you! I hope that 2011 has proven to be your best year yet! With only 25 days into the month...and year, perhaps it may be too soon to tell. For me personally, I'm finding it to be my favorite year, with 2010 falling closely behind in 2nd place. I'm a firm believer in everything having its time and season. With all the changes in my life taking place in the last year or two, I rarely sat back and questioned why things were changing so much, but simply embraced those changes and did my best to make the best of whatever came to be.

I come into this blog post with my brain all over the place...part of me wants to recount some of the events of NYE that led me into such a new perspective on the new year...another part of me wants to talk about new year's resolutions and how the decisions I made over the last year make figuring out new resolutions a bit harder than ever....and another part of me wants to talk about my upcoming plans. As I write this, I have 4 windows open on my computer, a book open on my lap, and my phone at arm's reach. If I felt like I needed to clone myself before, things have seriously reached a whole new level of multi-tasking...but I digress. Shocking, I know.

I guess I'm going to make my first blog post of January...and 2011...short and sweet. This is the first time I'm writing because I had to disconnect in order to connect. A lot less facebook, no blogging...just living. It's good for the soul. I highly recommend it as a new year's resolution if you're still trying to make one.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment